In this age of rapid digitization; where everything is becoming accessible over the internet, why should Demat Accounts be any different?
Choice Broking is the financial services arm of the mega-conglomerate, Choice Group. Choice Group has interests in,
FMCG - Technology - Hospitality - Finance
Choice Broking launched its indigenous mobile trading platform, Jiffy. The platform has been well-received and is known for its speed of execution and features.
Choice Broking offers 10 minute Demat Account opening. Before we go into that let’s see the what are Choice Broking Demat account opening offers. These offers are:
- Free* Demat Account Opening
- No AMC for the first year
- No minimum deposit required to open an account
- Rs. 1000 gift voucher for recommending a unique* feature
- Earn 10% of their brokerage (for a lifetime) + flat Rs.100 incentives per referring to others.
Great, isn’t it? Now, let’s see the step-wise procedure to open free demat account online with Choice Broking.
You can use the website or download the App, the steps remain the same.
Download Jiffy App (Android & iOS) from the links. We will show the registration as per the App as it’s very convenient.
- Install the App (Android & iOS) and on the Login Page click on ‘Don’t Have An Account’.
- Below documents and details will be required so please keep them handy. Click on the ‘Getting Started’ Button:
- Address Proof
- PAN Card
- Cancelled Cheque
- Signature on a White Paper
- Income Proof
- Enter your Mobile Number and Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Upload/Click an image of your PAN Card and enter your basic details.
- Enter your Address Details (In case it is not fetched from KRA (KYC Registration Agency ) i.e PAN
- Select your Economic Details.
- Upload/Click an image of your Cancelled Cheque/Pass Book (Please ensure it has your Name, IFSC & MICR) and the following bank details.
- Select the segment you want to trade in Equity/Derivatives, Currency or Commodities
- In-Person Verification (Write down the OTP mentioned on the screen, on a clear white paper, Click and upload a selfie with the paper, ensuring that your face and the OTP are clearly visible)
- Upload/Click an image of the following KYC relevant documents
As you can see in 10 simple steps the Demat account registration is completed. If the KYC (Know Your Customer) formality has already been done before the account will be activated right away. You will receive the account opening emails on your registered email-id.
The account opening is easy and paperless and with a document ready, it takes no more than 10 minutes, now, that’s instant Demat account opening!