. It is also intended as an inducement for all stakeholders in the travel chain – from gas stations to airports and ferries, hotels, marinas, private apartments, museums, and other attractions, to continue adhering to epidemiological benchmarks.
The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) formed the Safe Travel label in 2020 to assist tourists to identify destinations and companies worldwide that have embraced global health and hygiene standards. Croatia has maintained the Safe travels Label since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. Compliance is reviewed at three levels. A periodic and unannounced inspection of the enactment of safety protocols is performed by representatives of the Ministry of Tourism and Sports, professional associations in tourism. If you are still wondering why you need to experience cruises in Croatia, then keep reading.
There are considerable benefits for the environment and our health that are delivered by seawater.
The sea air has significant importance for the health:
- Seawater incorporated with exercise acts as an incredible medication for bone and muscle pain, arthritis, circulatory, and post-surgical issues.
- The mineral salts combine with the sun to restore your skin. It will help in curing ulcers, lupus, acne, and psoriasis.
Sea Water Boosts the Immune System:
- Did you after taking a dip in the sea, your red blood cells can increase between five to 20 percent? The number of white blood cells grows even more. Seawater is an excellent medicine for people with a fragile immune system, anemia, and high blood sugar levels.
- The sea's bracing climate is extremely helpful to the respiratory organs and the skin and boosts circulation and supports the body's defense.
- People who are suffering from asthma, severe cough, phlegm, and other respiratory problems should visit the beach to breathe the breeze and swim in the sea. Saltwater helps eradicate toxins and other elements that affect the lungs.
Sea Water Lowers and Eliminates Anxiety:
- Because it consists of magnesium, seawater will soothe you. People who live a stressful life are recommended to take Adriatic cruises, not only for its comfortable atmosphere but also because of seawater's gentle medicinal properties.
Besides the aforementioned favorable effects of seawater on human health, staying at sea on a yacht authorizes us to maintain a distance during a pandemic. Therefore, private charter Croatia makes the best option to explore the beauty of Croatia. Specialized in Adriatic cruises, yacht charter and private tours in Croatia, We always offer our guests a remarkable blend of options from small ship experience to luxury yacht cruises in Croatia.